According to Alberta Education, school councils are collective associations of parents, teachers, principals, staff, students and community representatives who seek to work together to promote the well-being and effectiveness of the entire school community and thereby to enhance student learning. A school council is a means to facilitate cooperation among all the concerned participants in the local school.
If you have any question or any suggestions for our upcoming School Council Meetings please email Mrs. Melissa Humby, Principal.
Meeting Dates: All meetings will be held in the PLRS library at 7:00 pm. We will try to meet on the 3rd Monday of each month!
School Council meeting dates for the 2017 -2018 school year:
- September 18, 2017 - Parent Council Meeting #1
- October 23, 2017 - Parent Council Meeting #2
- November 20, 2017 - School Council Meeting #3
- January 15, 2018 - Parent Council Meeting #4
- March 19, 2018 - Parent Council Meeting #5